- Celebrate – Smile, laugh, cry! Don’t celebrate with a binge or the scale will rise…
- Change Your Calorie Range – To stop losing or gaining, adjust your calorie range.
- Choose Your Weight Range – Follow these 3 easy steps to the perfect weight maintenance range here.
- Support Systems – Weight maintenance is tougher alone. Join maintenance groups like this one at 3 Fat Chicks.
- Clothes Shopping – Calm down, ladies! Remember how to upgrade your wardrobe on a budget.
- Sculpt and Tone – Sculpt and define a hot figure with strength training. Don’t worry! You won’t bulk up.
- New Workout Routine – You can cut down on the time spent exercising, but don’t stop altogether!
- Share Good Health – If they ask, share your healthy habits with anyone who is still losing or gaining weight.
- New Goals – Goal setting maintains your motivation, which greatly helps lifelong weight maintenance.
- Maintain – If you give up your healthy habits, the lost fat will return!
Please share this list with other maintainers, and anyone who is close to their goal weight. There are so many things to do once weight loss or weight gain ends, but please pay close attention to suggestions 9 and 10. They are the most important parts of maintaining forever. Ask regainers where they slipped up, and I bet it relates to not setting new goals or returning to old habits. Keep boredom at bay so the fat stays away!
‘Happy Lady Posing With Shopping Bags’ Photo Copyright: Photostock